The Wiring Schematic Design is generated from the System Design by adding the ‘excluding options’ like LHD and RHD. Users can assign physical objects from a corporate database including: wires, shells, inline connectors, etc.
Using SaberES Designer’s ‘Connector Manager Viewer’, you can partition a design into harnesses and quickly ensure correct inline cavity assignments across the complete vehicle. The ‘Assembly Library’ can be used to build filters for each unique buildable product with the ‘Assembly Library’.
- Your physical wiring system can now be simulated to optimize it against the requirement to stay away from over engineering use pre-defined test benches
- Connections with the 3D MCAD tools (Catia, Creo and NX) will get BoM filtered for each vehicle configurations
Variant Handling and Filtering
- Generate 150% wiring designs for electrical systems with different variations
- Assign feature options to components and wires in wiring designs
- Use Assembly Library to graphically select feature options and generate variant-dependent buildable harnesses
Simulation to meet your design requirements
By using SaberES Designer to implement a Verification and Simulation driven methodology, design teams can easily achieve targeted electric requirements of wiring systems and optimize performance and cost.
Reliability and high cost issues associated with over/under-designs can be avoided and the project schedule time shortened because hardware prototype iterations are reduced or eliminated.Successful wiring and harness designs require schematic simulation methods to meet aggressive performance goals and compressed schedules.
Overall system optimization with all possible electrical options that exist in a car or truck today is critical across a broad range of parameters and can’t be handled with old testing methods using hardware prototypes. Simulations are necessary to perform all tests to meet the requirements.
The simulator features in SaberES Designer are used to automate and repeat the verification with one button and to run a dynamic simulation on the wiring design using test benches called Experiment analyzer with Pass/Fail reports in SaberES Designer. With Saber’s advanced analysis and modeling capabilities, designers can optimize a design and analyze failure effects on virtual prototypes of any system. Ultimately, by running a simulation with SaberES Designer, users can check the configuration details that cannot be verified with physical prototypes.
- Efficient implementation of all Robust Design analyses through a single simulation environment using the actual wiring and harness design; no interfaces
- Quickly create a virtual system design supported by more than 30,000 behavioral and characterized models
- Perform extremely compute intensive statistical analyses with grid computing
- Create models quickly and accurately with model characterization tools
- Increase design portability through model language standards VHDL-AMS & MAST
- Protect intellectual property with model encryption