Place: Munich, Germany
Date: April 1st to 3rd, 2019 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Fee: 1,950.00 USD
Education credits : 3
The MAST® Modeling class will give the student the ability to use Saber more effectively by:
- Learning how to parameterize existing models
- Learning how to develop macro models
- Learning how to develop simple device models
- Developing an understanding of general device models
Saber Designer Mixed-Signal & Mixed-Technology Simulation and/or a strong simulation background.
The focus of day one is to answer the question: “What do I do when I don’t have a model I need?”
Options and their advantages/disadvantages are discussed.
- Graphical Modeling
- MAST Behavioral Modeling Introduction
The focus of day two is on analog behavioral modeling using MAST.
- Conserved Analog Systems (systems that obey conservation laws such as Kirchhoff’s Voltage Law)
- Non-conserved Analog Systems (such as signal flow systems that do not obey conservation laws)
The focus of day three is digital behavioral modeling using MAST,
plus an introduction to advanced modeling techniques.
- Digital Modeling
- Mixed-Signal Modeling
- Edge detection, output scheduling, hypermodels®
- Foreign Subroutines
- Non-linear Modeling
- MAST Libraries
Germany – Synopsys GmbH